[ wow. he didn't expect any of that to work. he winces a bit as he comes across sol, scratching the back of his neck. he has no issue hanging around the water, nor does he think much of the location right now ]
If I'd known you guys actually got that stuff, I would've tried for something better than a stick.
[ woops ]
If I'd known you guys actually got that stuff, I would've tried for something better than a stick.
[ woops ]
[ well he sure feels ignored for a crab :T ]
Honestly? Not a clue. I just wanted to see if anything would. [ he shrugs, a bit sheepish: ] First thing I found on the ground. I can't believe the boat didn't sink.
Honestly? Not a clue. I just wanted to see if anything would. [ he shrugs, a bit sheepish: ] First thing I found on the ground. I can't believe the boat didn't sink.
"Probably". Did you even know it'd happen yourself?
[ but he's not going to just stand there and make fun of sol. maybe. he hums a bit at the question ]
Everyone's always asking me that... Most of my friends call me Axel, but technically it's Lea. Whichever's fine so long as you get it memorized.
[ he finishes that one with a smirk, because i hate him ]
[ but he's not going to just stand there and make fun of sol. maybe. he hums a bit at the question ]
Everyone's always asking me that... Most of my friends call me Axel, but technically it's Lea. Whichever's fine so long as you get it memorized.
[ he finishes that one with a smirk, because i hate him ]
[ ... no, not even a little bit. it's fine. he can improvise??? ]
So, whaddya like to do for fun? When you're not stuck here watching crabs, anyway.
So, whaddya like to do for fun? When you're not stuck here watching crabs, anyway.
[ he's weak and smiles a bit at the friend line ]
Yeah, me too. At least one of 'em is here with me, though. Dunno what I'd do if I was without both of them again. [ ah, he hadn't meant to say that, and it's embarrassing?? so he just. moves on immediately ] New, huh? So you weren't a big book guy before?
Yeah, me too. At least one of 'em is here with me, though. Dunno what I'd do if I was without both of them again. [ ah, he hadn't meant to say that, and it's embarrassing?? so he just. moves on immediately ] New, huh? So you weren't a big book guy before?
[ that is extremely depressing, but axel will let it go. ... kinda. ]
That bad, huh? Did you guys not get out much even before you were dragged here, or something?
That bad, huh? Did you guys not get out much even before you were dragged here, or something?
Oh. [ ... ] So, alright. Did you specifically not get out much?
Besides hanging out with your friends. [ but he sounds amused ] Must've led a pretty busy life.
[ ah, dramatic entrances. how he doesn't miss people doing those. ]
Nah... I've never been that much of a flower guy. A friend was picking them up earlier, so I kept one. [ and it is very distressing that xion was picking up something about remembrance, but it's fine ] Besides, recently, I've kinda been going along with the whole "home is where the heart is" shtick.
[ calling it a shtick really makes it seem legit ]
Nah... I've never been that much of a flower guy. A friend was picking them up earlier, so I kept one. [ and it is very distressing that xion was picking up something about remembrance, but it's fine ] Besides, recently, I've kinda been going along with the whole "home is where the heart is" shtick.
[ calling it a shtick really makes it seem legit ]
[ he hasn't thought of home as a place in over a decade, and he spent much of that decade intrinsically convinced he couldn't have a home by virtue of what he was, but the idea of sharing that doesn't even cross his mind. ]
Honestly, I kinda always thought it was a fancier way to call yourself a vagabond. But for me, it just means I go where I'm needed. [ a beat ] Probably should've been more choosy about how I'm needed, though, maybe then I wouldn't have wound up here.
[ but it's good-natured complaining because no one has died yet ]
Honestly, I kinda always thought it was a fancier way to call yourself a vagabond. But for me, it just means I go where I'm needed. [ a beat ] Probably should've been more choosy about how I'm needed, though, maybe then I wouldn't have wound up here.
[ but it's good-natured complaining because no one has died yet ]
Depends on how much work it is.
[ but it's probably obvious by his tone that Lune is right ]
[ but it's probably obvious by his tone that Lune is right ]
For fun? Usually we just... hang out, eat ice cream and watch the sun set. [ which ok when he says it out loud sounds BORING, but: ] We kinda didn't have a whole lotta days off for a long while.


Page 1 of 51